Friday, July 31, 2009

July Layout #20!!!

WooHoo! I can't believe I actually did it! I got 20 scrapbook pages done in July! I really didn't think I could get it done , since I am a sloooow scrapper (as in, I usually work all night on one page-and I only scrap in spurts, whenever inspiration strikes. I must admit that this layout is a complete and utter scraplift of the most recent cover of Scrapbooks, Etc. I had a photo that was very similar to the cover photo (this picture doesn't really do it justice, it looks much better in person). I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to dry emboss the beach ball and the blue strip, and sprayed the beach ball with Pearl Glimmer Mist, and the blue strip with Sapphire Glimmer Mist. The title is made with red chipboard Thicker letters, mounted on a piece of Making Memories Noteworthy paper. I popped the beach ball up with left over sticky foam from Pop Dots (the negative sheet works too, why waste it!). The "orange slice" strip on the bottom is by Sassafrass Lass, the gemstones are from Making Memories, and I cut the photo corners and beach ball with my Cricut and SCAL. Thanks for the challenge to get some scrapping done, Lora!

4 comments:

  1. 20 pages wow! Good for you and they all looked great, I loved this months issue of SBE and your scraplift is uniquly Margie! I need to get some scrapping done too, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your goal. My trip to Disney messed me up. I didn't reach the 31.
    All of your layouts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fellow scrapper - love this layout - will be by to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page. I like the carousel one too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!