Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Play (July LO#5)


Woohoo! I am rockin and rollin! I rarely get so many pages done in one week! This LO combined The challenges over at 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks, One Little Word (JOY), and How Much Is Too Much (Paint the Town Red). There is nothing that says "Joy" to me more than a child blowing bubbles on a spring day. For "Paint the Town Red", We were to have red in the photo (the bricks), the paper (patterned paper and red mulberry paper), and the embellies(the journaling tags and letter stickers). The patterned paper is from a Me And My Big Ideas stack-it is flocked and yummy! I cut the circles (bubbles) from my Cricut and Plantain Schoolbook cart, 2 out of light blue vellum, and one out of iridescent vellum. The Title is Making Memories Puffy Alphas, and the journaling spots are stickers from MM's 5th Avenue Collection. Oh, and since I got another page done, that's another entry in Lora's Challenge too!

4 comments:

  1. Margie - this looks wonderful! I absolutely love the color combination.

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bubbles! I am definately going to have to get some vellum and try this! Here I go again, I'm gonna have to take pics of my 2 yr old blowing bubbles just b/c I want to try out a technique! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all of the layouts in your blog. I will be scraplifting. The simplicity is so refreshing. Thanks for sharin these beautiful pages.
    Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!