Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank You, Celeste!


I got this award from Celeste the other day, and just now am getting it posted. Thank you for this! I am very flattered to find out that some one enjoys my work. I love to do it- the recognition is just the cherry on top! Now, for this award, I have to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful kiddos (but you know that, because you have seen my photos!). Caitlin-10, Evan-7, and 5-year old twins, Natalie, and Cecilia
2.I am happily married to the love of my life, Eric. He is wonderful man, but does not understand the crafty side of me at all. He tries to look interested, but his eyes glaze over when I start talking "scrap", LOL!
3. I have been a Christian all my life. I was saved when I was 4 years old. I try to live my life in a way that will be pleasing to God and a blessing to others.
4.I am 29 years old (and plan on staying there!)
5.I am a southern girl with a northern husband. I wonder if the kids will end up with an accent?
6.My dream vacation is a summer in Europe. But right now, I would take a trip anywhere-I LOVE to travel, and with 4 kids (and i started young), that doesn't really happen. Oh well, in a few years, I guess!
7. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years, and I just really got into cardmaking when i got my Cricut for Mother's Day/my birthday last year.Scrapbooking is my stress relief, my creative outlet, and LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!