Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catching up on blog awards...

I have to send out a big THANK YOU for these blog awards! I received this one (above) from Lora. She is so generous with her time and talent...frequently sharing svg files, and lately, digistamps, too. Be sure to check out her blog!The rules are to share 5 things that I love:
1. God and family-I am blessed with a wonderful, healthy, beautiful family that I love very much.
2.Scrapbooking, Creating with my Cricut, and all things crafty!
3.Cooking-Even though spaghetti and chili were all I could make about 10 years ago, I have come to love to cook and bake...maybe a little too much, LOL!
4.My quiet/computer time...with 4 kids, I have come to treasure every little bit of peace and tranquility that I can sneak in! (Even though it sometimes means that I don't get enough sleep)
5.Nascar...the excitement, the smells,the speeds...Going to a race is SOO much fun...and a sleepy Sunday afternoon watching one at home with my hubby is fun, too!
This one (above) was from Penny Duncan, quite a while ago. Sorry it took me so long to get to it! It's beautiful!If you haven't been to her blog, check it out! She is quite a wonderful artist with lovely free files!These two were from Melinda Ford, a while ago,also- check out her blog for some great Saturday freebie files and some awesome cakes! Thanks, Melinda!And, finally, this one is from Leanne, a fellow DT member that shares my love of all things creative...be sure to check out her blog, you are in for a treat! Now, I know that you are supposed to nominate people to share these awards with. Since there would be so many (since I am such a procrastinator), I have decided to dedicate these awards to all of my wonderful followers. You can click on their faces on my sidebar to go to their profiles and check out their blogs. Trust me, it is worth the effort, there is a lot of talent there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!