Thursday, August 6, 2009

Celebrate A Sweet Birthday!


For this birthday card, I used the sweet Ice Cream #1 digistamp from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, and this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and the Digital Tuesday Challenge. The patterned papers are some yummy Basic Grey papers, then I attached a ribbon, sewed on a button, colored the ice cream cone with Copic markers, covered the "ice cream" part with Crystal Stickles, and let it dry over night before I attached it to my card with Pop Dots.
Thanks for dropping by my blog, now head on over to the rest of the Design Team, someone has a free digistamp for you!

Lindsay (owner)

Janet

Kim

Leanne

Katt

Melissa B

Melissa C

Olena

Tamara

Tracey

Lisa

Row

Diana (August Guest Dt)

9 comments:

  1. Nice work margie! I love the glitter and the bling on the icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! That looks delish! I love it! The glitter makes it look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and so delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm...what a sweet card! Love the bling - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo that icecream cone looks good enough to eat!! Love the glitter on it! I also love the colors you chose!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card, the ice cream is fab and yummy papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Margie!!!
    ... and I'm not just saying that 'cause we have the same name! ;) LOL!
    Love the way you colored in the icecream!
    Great job :*)
    Happy Tuesday!!! ~ margie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!