Monday, November 9, 2009

Pecan Pie and a blog candy link!

I did this page for a contest through today over at Creative Cookbooking. They challenged us to scraplift a layout from the Graphic 45 gallery for a Thanksgiving recipe page. I used Basic Grey Ambrosia papers, lace from my Grandma's house, a recipe card from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Recipe Card Set (This is a sneaky peek at the set...it's not available till Thursday! I LOVE this digi stamp set-there are so many ways to use it! I will have more recipe card pages coming up!), and a cream colored paper doily that I cut with my Cricut and a free svg file. I chose this beauty by Susan Lui that I saw HERE.


Then I saw that Diecut Divas were having a recipe blog hop, so I added the recipe a little closer up, and I am submitting it for that also! Nothing like pecan pie for the holidays made with fresh picked pecans from my parents' house-not much can top it for a holiday dessert! My hubby doesn't like nuts, so I make it just for me and the memories! Yum!

Beth over at My Cricut Scrapbooking blog has an awesome giveaway here. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!