Monday, March 8, 2010

An Beautiful Award...


From a beautiful friend! I am truly honored to receive this award from my friend and fellow LSS Design team member, Leanne! It was truly very sweet of her to think of me!

Now, on to the rules of the award. 1. Add a link and note of Thanks to the person giving the award. 2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have you have recently discovered that you love. 3. Share 7 things about yourself.
About Me:
1.Married to my sweetheart, Eric for nearly 8 years now
2. Mom of 4 beautiful children: Caitlin-10, Evan-8, Natalie-6, and Cecilia-6
3.Christian
4.I am the oldest of 4 kids
5. I love my Cricut, SCAL, and all of my carts-it has expanded what I can do with my cardmaking and scrapbooking exponentially
6.I love anything crafty or artistic-scrapbooking, drawing, card making, painting, making cakes, you name it...
7. I love Nascar (Jeff Gordon is my favorite driver) and the Steelers and the Colts

Now to pass the award on to 15 blogs which I have recently discovered and love to visit. Wow. This one is hard! I have literally hundreds in my reader, but here are some new favorites:
1.From My Feathered Nest-she has amazing layouts and sketches. Wow!
2.Life On The Lamb- a new designer for 2 Peas, she gives out an awesome Friday svg freebie
3.Santa Barbara Chic-I love her inspiration boards-they're for weddings, but they inspire me to scrap!
4.Homespun With Heart-she has some really pretty layouts with homemade touches, and cool projects on her blog!
5.A Kiss on The Chic-beautiful layouts by both her and her design team! Pure Eye candy!
6.Paper Yoga-I just found this blog with lots of awesome free svg files yesterday!
7.Just Me and My Mary Janes- Beautiful altered projects and layouts with a shimmery touch!
8.Jeni B.'s blog-amazing photography and gorgeous projects-Wow!
9.Stacey's Stamping Stage-A-M-AZING cards,stamping, and gorgeous coloring!
10. A Southernbelle's SVG's- tons of great svg freebies! She has a cooking collection, lots of beach themed cuts, and so much more!
11.Just Yolie-tons of free svg's and awesome title svg's (I struggle w/titles more than anything, so this is very helpful for me. Saves alot of time!
12. Artful Xpressions-gorgeous cards-this girl can really crank 'em out!
13.Jenni Bowlin-believe it or not, I just found her blog-gorgeous layouts and projects from her and her design team(I knew about her scrappy goodies-now I know what to do with 'em!)
14.Gettin' By-I love her layouts-very much my style!
15.Behind The Pages- last but absolutely not least, Kelly's layouts and Basic Grey inspiration are amazingly beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margie! Thank you so much!!! You just brightened my Monday! ;) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Margie:) Have a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you soooo much for the award and the shout-out :-)

    I'll be passing it on although tonight I have a date with a box of tax forms (waahaaaa).

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Margie! It's good to know someone likes my blog besides my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!