Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teddy Bear Love! * Scroll Down for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Post!*

My twin girls have a deep love for their teddy bears, and I wanted to record these memories for them- My Counterfeit Kit(scroll down to see it) and some sketches made it sooo much easier!!
Natalie And Teddy: The first layout was inspired by the cover of February's Scrapbooks,Etc. I used the yellow patterned paper from Webster's, a piece of the yellow glitter cardstock to mount my photo, a couple of my handmade rosette flowers-I just added some BoBunny decorative brads to the centers to tie the color scheme together, added a couple of border strips, a tab, "LOVE" letter stickers, and a journaling spot from the Creative Imaginations sticker sheet.
Cecilia and Snuggles:
For this layout,I started with this week's sketch from Sketch Inspirations. I used my green paper lace cut with SCAL, mounted on a sheet of white cardstock, with a scrap of the Making Memories Battenberg paper (polka dot side) and another scrap of the front side of the same paper. I used a vintage image from my Add-On Kit, my red handmade ribbon flowers, a cut up border strip for the flourish and top of the vintage image, and added some of the Queen &Co. pearls to the flower centers, and one of the journaling cards, a ticket, and some of the Puffy Alpha Stickers.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girls and gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are so sweet. TFS! Hope you will stop by my site sometime-Cathie www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!