Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Just Couldn't Resist!!

I kind of had a crazy month in May, with my old car dying, the kids getting out of school, and all of the end of school activities, buying a new van (Yay!), and then topping it all off with an abcess tooth and some of the worst pain I have ever experienced, I still have alot of my Counterfeit Kits for May left over. So, I was only going to make the main Counterfeit Kit this month, with no add-ons,but then I saw so many cool Summery add-ons, and I have so many summery pictures to scrap, that I had to make a "Summer" themed add on of my own! (I still plan to use up as much of my May kits as possible, too!)
My Summer Add-On Kit:

 I included in this kit:
1 sheet hot pink Glazed Bazzill
1 sheet American Crafts Heat Wave patterned paper (the ice cream bars-what's summer without ice cream?)
4 Sheets of DCWV Mango Frost patterned cardstock
Primas-some blue hydrangea singles and summery colored roses
handmade honeysuckle colored fabric flower (this is the color of the year, and I love it!)
Prima centers gems
Basic Grey Buttons
2 sets Soft Spoken summer/beach themed stickers, 1 partial set Making Memories summer sticker words
2 sets unused stamps (Basic Grey Junebug flowers,Hampton Arts)
light blue pom pom trim

Thanks for looking, come play along with the Counterfeit Kit Club-there is an awesome prize giveaway this month!

12 comments:

  1. I like your summer kit! The handmade flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice mix of bright, summery things to work with here. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I would be coveting those buttons and stamps if it weren't a sin. Fun!! (Your kit that is, not sin. Although . . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice kit. I like your flowers and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am all about those flowers and stamps! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kit can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous summer kit - full of great colours and some really scrumptious product. Looking forward to seeing what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!