Monday, June 20, 2011

Using up my Counterfeit Kit for May...

Ever since I put my HUGE May Counterfeit kit together, I have had the ideas for some of these pages, so I was very happy to use up some more of the kits and GET THESE PHOTOS SCRAPPED! Here are my layouts, done almost entirely with my May Counterfeit Kits:

Basketball Playoffs LO:
(the green cardstock is from my June kit)


Back To School DPS(based on a sketch from the Scrappiest last month):



 Love 2 Read LO:
( I added yellow ric rac and a blue felt flower from my June kit)

Playground Antics DPS:



 Sweet Birthday LO:

Some Close Ups Of Some of my favorite details:

Die-cut Rocket:



Wooden heart that I stained:

7 comments:

  1. Good for you for using it up - there were still a lot of layouts to be done with those supplies - nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that's a whole load of layouts! your kit must have been enormous! but what lovely, happy, bright, fun layouts full of gorgeous photos - multi photo layouts are always such a winner for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting so many layouts out of that kit! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I shouldn't put my kit away when the month is over, Just keep using it. Oh well! I'll try that next time I am unable to use up my kit! Love the basketball page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Good job. these are all so bright and busy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on all your layouts - they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have done some amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!