Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pencilines Sketch #239

2 posts in one day, wow! I just wanted to pop back on and share this sketch and the layout that I made with it!
The Sketch:
My Layout:

A Close-Up of my embellies:


I had this page started, made from my June Counterfeit kit and Summer Add-On, and finally got around to finishing it!
I used AC Heat Wave paper (ice cream bars) and aqua glitter Thickers, Brown scalloped Bazzill die cut paper, Basic Grey Nook And Pantry Chip Stickers,Making Memories pink polka dot border sticker and brad, die cut tag,Doodlebug "ice cream" sticker, layered yellow Primas with a gem center. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Fun page - I really like that ice cream sticker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch is fab, and I love what you did with it! That ice cream paper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun page! Papers were just perfect for the picture/topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun page - the black scallop is great as it allows you to focus on the photos but keeps leading you back to the ice-cream paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!