Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bubble Beauty

Just a Quick share of the page I made for this week's Sketch Inspiration sketch.

The sketch:




Here is my layout:



I will probably add some journaling in the near future, but for now, it is what it is...
All supplies used were from my September Counterfeit Kit ,with the exception of the black Thickers, which came from my August Counterfeit Kit.

Supplies used: patterned cardstock is The Girls Paperie Paper Girl "Green Brocade", I diecut the label shape with my Cricut and SCAL from the cream Co'oredinations Woodgrain Embossed Cardstock, and inked it with a petal shaped Martha Stewart leaf colored ink pad, then added the American Crafts Thickers (I had to get a little creative with the green fabric ones, since I didn't have an "L"-could you tell?), I also used peach and green hand-dyed shabby seam binding, a peach handmade flower ( I made it with the Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet cart), and a green ZVA pearl flourish.

My favorite part about this layout is definantly the photos, since I am really working on improving my photography skills, and I feel like these are some of my more successful attempts.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I think your photos are great also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of that embossed cardstock! Lovely page and great photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - and no I didn't notice the "l" until you said so. Of course,you didn't need to tell us, but I like to hear when other crafters improvise - those can be really good tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the texture on that shaped paper! Great job making those alphas work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo so pretty, love colour combo and a great photo.

    Thank you for your lovely comment today on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty soft colors! Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!