Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Autumn Colors

The page I am sharing with you today is based on this month's sketch from The Scrap Room Blog:

My Layout:


Supplies I used were from my October main kit:
2 papers from DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, green houndstooth borders from Heidi Swapp "Groovin", and punched with a Fiskars border punch, and the pumpkins were a Scrappy Kat stamp from my Halloween  kit, which I stamped on white cardstock, colored with my Copic markers, and attached with pop dots. The title was a stamp also, from Creative Cafe for Hampton Arts, stamped with black Momento ink. The journaling strip was a Studio Calico stamp (from the same set I used in my last post).
Thanks for sharing your time with me, come back tomorrow for more layouts!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty. I've recently discovered Hampton Arts stamps - I think they are really good quality and not the same type of things other companies are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch and your stamps on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really good take on the sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pumpkins - and I like how you've emphasised the last photo with a mat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty page - I'd never look at that paper and think fall, but it was perfect for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!