Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays Guest Design Team Entry

When Sketchy Thursdays posted this fun sketch with the theme of "gratitude", I thought it would be fun to play along! I am so grateful to my sweet kiddos for their patience as I try to learn and enhance my photography skills. This was one of those photo shoots!

The sketch:


My layout:


A closer look at my handmade rosette and die cut leaves:

Supplies I used were all from my November kit: SEI Dill Blossom Licorice, Tim Holtz Kraft Resist cardstock which I misted with Turquoise Glimmer Mist and dripped with Moonlight Smooch, Basic Grey cardstock letter stickers, Making Memories journaling spot,leaves that I die cut using one of the gem shapes from Once Upon A Princess cartridge using my Cricut from Wasua crinkle textured cardstock, and my rosette that I made from scraps. Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love kraft on kraft and your misting. Kids are so cute!!! Good luck with the Guest DT tryout. Diana lives close to me, she is a sweetheart (co-founder of Sketchy Thursdays). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo and layout - the rosette works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on that lovely sketch - love the rosette too - tiny, tiny pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the photo and that rosette! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that SEI paper and your rosette and other details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ledger paper is gorgeous - need to note that one down. And your rosette is so full and pretty! lovely layout and the sketch is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!