Saturday, September 13, 2014

Use Your Stash Saturday...Collection Pack cover sheets

Just a quick post today to show you how I used a cover sheet from a collection pack- you know, these sheets that show a sampling of the collection of papers:

I handcut it at the bottom of the blue scallop, put it on cardstock and added more borders and bits and pieces. One of the simplest ways to put those sheets to use and get a sampling of the collection papers-and makes a lovely vibrant layout! I even scattered some ancient Jolee's flowers on the layout as well. What do you think? How do you use your collection pack cover sheets?

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the tickets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page! Love all the products you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie! I love it when I can use up some older stash!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!