Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Scrapbook Sharing

Well, the snow is melting away, and I am back to share a few more pages with you today. I have a couple of pages made up from the remainder of my January Counterfeit Kit:
"Disney Magic":


journaling says: "Our little magic moment- Natalie and I started to get tired around midnight on the 24-hour day at Magic Kingdom, so we stopped by the Cheshire Cafe near the carousel for a Queen of Hearts cake cup and coffee pick me up. The cast member made a frozen drink by mistake, and told Natalie that she could just have it. It made her so happy! It really is not magic, just kind acts done by generous people."

Detail shots:



I had lots of fun with this page, and just tucked all sorts of bits and pieces into the layers. I love this technique, because it is such a fun look and a great way to use up all of those tiny bits and scraps!

Another page from my January kit, "Make It Rain":


journaling says: "One of Hollywood Studios' best kept secrets in the "Streets of New York" is the "Singin' In the Rain" umbrella. If you grab the handle and step on the square, it starts to "rain"! The twins found it was a great way to cool off if they worked together."

not-so-hidden mickey:



For this layout, I mostly used my January kit, but I did add in a butterfly from a Jenni Bowlin digi kit that I had already had printed on inkjet transparency, and some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Color Shine.





Supplies used:

8 comments:

  1. 2 more fun disney layouts. Some interesting things happening there since I was there last (alot of years ago) sounds like the 24 hour thing would be a blast and so was that snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! The 24-Hour thing was fun and exhausting! It was a special event to kick off summer, and while it made it very busy during the daytime, it gave us a lot of opportunities to do things we might not have had time for before.

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts and what amazing stories - love the kindness of the staff and that umbrella is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your scrapping style. Fun, graphic, great stories & pics... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific layers and wonderful little details!! Two awesome Disney pages! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!