Monday, March 2, 2015

Scrapbook Sharing: Journal Your Christmas Days 9-10

I know, I know, it's March...but I am still working on and sharing my December mini album. It is quite possible that I get finished before June...maybe...

Anyways, here is a look at the pages that I created for Days 8 and 9.

Day 8:

For my day 8 page, I printed one of my tree photos from early in the Christmas season at 5x7 size, mounted it to the cream shimmer cardstock, and embellished with one of the Pretty Little Studios houndstooth numbers, and a word strip that I actually trimmed from the bottom of a piece of cardstock from Studio Calico's Magical collection. I added a pocket on the back to hold a journaling card, which I made accessible with a couple of tabs from October Afternoon.

Day 9:


My day nine entry was a recipe that I wanted to try for one of my favorite holiday treats-alas, I never had the time to try the recipe out this year, but I fully intend to use it next holiday season, or perhaps even before that.
Supplies used were a mix of October Afternoon, Elle's Studio, and even a bit from Cosmo Cricket and Dear Lizzy.

PS-some of the tidbits and things I used are super cheap on Amazon right now!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee these! LOVING the photo of your tree!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Margie :) I'm still workig on my December Daily too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!