Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sharing my homework...Wilna's Art And Design Class

This class was one of my favorite classes related to scrapbooking that I have ever taken! For any one that missed the original run of it on Big Picture Classes old website, she is now offering it in her shop, iheartstudio . I felt it was well worth the cost of admission, just for the cut files, much less the wonderful inspiration and instruction! Here are a few more of my pages inspired by the class, click on "Wilna's Art and Design" in my category tab to see more:

I fussy cut the "Primeval Whirl" title from an actual photo that I took of the sign. I painted the smear across the page with Gelatos, and the "Awesome" was a cut file from the class. I know that every time I use Gelatos, I think of Wilna, and her videos for 2Peas, because I never would have discovered them if not for that.

A couple of embellishment close ups:


The "windows were also a cut file offered up in the class, and I had such fun scrapping once forgotten photos from my honeymoon, and filling the grid up with little bits of loveliness from a past counterfeit kit, such as these fun stamped and painted mixed media embellishments:


I love the tiny textured treasures on this page. The stamped cork and canvas really adds a fun bit of texture to the page!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!!!! Just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layouts! The gelato work on the first one is just fabulous - I'm a bit "mixed-media-impaired" but seeing your layout makes me want to give them a try. The second layout is lovely too - love the sweet little details you added to the grid squares. The colors in both layouts are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous pages - so very different from one another.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!