Sunday, March 13, 2016

Making the Most of my March kit

I had a little time  this past week to play along with a few more of Shimelle's scrapbook weekend challenges, and put a significant dent in my March CKC kit in the process. For the first layout, I took the challenge to use Shimelle's original collection, which I combined with several cards, washi, and Thickers letter stickers from my March kit:Untitled

For the next layout, I took Shimelle's challenge to "Use Hearts" on a layout- most supplies used are from my March kit (I even used one of the awesome digital stamps from the Click kit Digital Stamps- bonus-I learned how to install brushes into photoshop, and it is soooo much easier than I thought it would be!) along with a few bits from my leftover die cuts bin (I even sneaked in an orange Chatterbox tag from forever ago):
Untitled

This next layout was made for a couple of challenges from Shimelle, "Use Shaped Paper", and "Use Maps and Globes on a Project". I also used a Sketch from Sketch Savvy:
(Which, I love that Susan Stringfellow has made these sketches available for easy download, and they are fantastic for Disney pages, which she has many samples of...I think I am going to be using a bunch of these to get the rest of my Disney stories scrapped from our 2014 trip, before our next trip rolls around.)

Untitled

And this layout for Shimelle's "Use Circles" challenge, and I based it on Sketch Savvy #1:
Untitled
Thanks for visiting with me today-hope you enjoyed a peek at my layouts and what I have been creating with my March Kit. If you make a kit from your stash this month, I hope you will share it with us over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. These are all good in their own right. Fabulous matching of the spotty paper with the neon lights in the last one, and wonderful layering on the Flowers for Me? layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous layouts!! Love the design in the top one. And the one with the pink and yellow is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize the Shimelle paper and influence on all of these. Fabulous scrapping - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous way to combine all those challenges and use up your kit at the same time. That second layout is particularly lovely with all the layers and I really like the design there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!