Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2017 February Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit

Good morning! It's hard to believe that it's already February, isn't it? This month, we are stepping away from the traditional Valentine's lines, and taking inspiration from this awesome kit from scrapdelight, Little Things in Life:

 Stamps from the inspiration kit:



Here's my take on the kit:

And a look at just the papers:


I even had the time to make a video overview of my kit this month:

I hope you'll have a look at the other designers' blogs,if you haven't already, and kit along with us this month! I'm the last stop on the hop, but if you haven't stopped by their blogs yet, here's the list:


I'll be back to working on the Design Decisions class, and sharing again very soon.


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty kit you put together and the purple mist I swoon I have yet to find any of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is a very pretty kit. And while I didn't recognize a lot of those papers until you flipped to the other side, I bet I have most of those. Maybe I need to copy the counterfeiter. I think we have very similar tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty kit! So soft and organic like the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the video reveal. Good variety in the patterned papers. You could be putting kits together professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A marvellous video (great to hear your voice) plus a wonderful kit.
    Like Susanne I think I have some of your kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purples and blues in your paper choices and those alphas are a perfect match to the inspiration colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really love this soft, subtle kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally nailed the kit! Wow - it's the perfect mix of colours and designs. But I think I've fallen in love with the mint and navy enamel dots more than anything and need to go out looking for them! Can I ask the details of the sheet of blue paper which appears to have an ink splatted design on it? I couldn't quite catch it in the video

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!